Online courses for academic teachers of multicultural groups
to improve didactic intercultural pedagogical competences
How does participation in our course look like?
MOCAT courses are dedicated to academic teachers, trainers and lecturers who want to expand their teaching and multicultural competences.
We have included practical knowledge, supported by numerous real examples, case studies. Learning is based on experience - by solving problems and tasks set in real situations from the work of an academic teacher. In addition, the courses contain ready-made: materials, templates, exercises or lesson plans - which you will be able to use in your classes
Our courses are designed in the form of online - asynchronous, this means you can study from anywhere in the world, at any time you choose.
1. To take part in the course: click "Sign up" and fill in the form. Within max. 3 days you will receive a login code to the MOCAT Moodle internet platform
2. After logging in to MOCAT Moodle, you will have access to all materials. You can use them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. You have a multimedia manual at your disposal, which you can print if you want.
4. You will familiarize yourself with the course content by watching a video with the trainer combined with a multimedia presentation, while you will solve interactive exercises and quizzes that will help you remember the material.
5. At the end of the lecture you will solve the summary test - in which you will check how much you have managed to remember - no worries, you can approach it several times.
6. As part of the course, you will receive an individual task, if you complete it - you will receive feedback from the trainer.
7. Each course ends with a summary test, thanks to which you will test the knowledge acquired during the course.
8. If you need to consult a trainer - an expert in a given field - you can do it via the discussion forum or by e-mail on the platform.
All this, depending on how well you know the subject of the course, will take you from 8 to 16 hours.
After completing the course, you receive a certificate confirming its completion.
We hope that thanks to the MOCAT courses you will not only improve your teaching and multicultural competences, you will learn about modern distance learning methods, but also you will spend your time well.